Digital Strategy and Campaign Development:
- Develop digital marketing and social media strategy; (both organic and paid) with a clear goal of brand awareness and lead generation.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders (brand and design teams) to design and develop new innovative digital programs and multichannel ad campaigns
- Collaborate with internal-external partners to optimize marketing campaigns for lead generation that has a significant impact on the revenue pipeline
- Create, develop and own the organization's entire inbound marketing engine across multiple platforms such as Google (SEO/SEM), Bing, LinkedIn, and any other relevant sites
- Identify any third-party websites, software review platforms, social media platforms or e-commerce platforms, etc. to place our product to gather an interested audience and generate high-value website traffic
- Build creative and engaging growth campaigns for scaling Infilect’s brand and driving sales-qualified leads as per the organization's quarterly and annual revenue targets
Digital Campaigns Execution:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing, Paid advertising, mainly LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads.
- Execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and web property advertising campaigns.
- Review reports on online traffic, budget spending, ROI, and other measures linked to digital marketing and suggest optimization/course corrections for maximum conversions.
- Create and develop a thorough content marketing and worldwide distribution plan, content seeding program, referral programs, brand scaling programs on relevant third party sites.
- Proven experience in digital and performance marketing in a B2B technology company.
- Expertise in lead generation, social media initiatives, email marketing, SEO/SEM, and support distribution of content on various relevant platforms for driving brand awareness and lead generation.
- Should have handled/been exposed to various platforms – e.g., Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, Email Marketing tools, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- Strategic mindset for devising quarterly digital plans aligned with annual marketing and business goals, Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Self-motivated and customer-focused, Goal-oriented tech marketer who is energetic, honest, and willing to take ownership of his/her work from creation, execution, and completion.
Analytics & Insights:
- Complete understanding of Web Analytics Tool or any relevant third-party analytics tools is preferred, Analyze and report campaign performance.
- Understanding of campaign optimization for peak performance & Formulate budgeting and spend analysis with maximum ROI.
- Expert knowledge in web analytics, 3rd Party analytics tools, and marketing automation platforms.
Location - Bangalore
Job Type - Onsite
Just write to us with your portfolio. [email protected]